Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What Bible has to say about "Love"..

Let us not love with words or tongue. 
But with actions and in truth.

Love bears all things, 
Believes all things, 
Hopes all things,
Endures all things. 
Love never ends.

For where your treasure is, 
there your heart will be also.

This is my beloved, 
And this is my friend.

May the Lord make your love increase,
and overflow for each other 
and for everyone else.

If I cannot love,
I am nothing.

There are three things that remain: faith, hope, and love.
And the greatest of these is love.

I found the one my heart loves.

My beloved is mine 
and I am His.

Love is patient. 
Love is kind.
It does not envy.
It does not boast. 
It is not proud.
It is not rude. 
It is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered.
It keeps no record of wrong doing.
It does not delight in evil, 
but rejoices in the truth.
It always protects, trusts, 
hopes, perseveres.

No comments:

Post a Comment